World's best FREE blu-ray/DVD decrypter & ripper software
BDFree is a freeware that works in the background to decrypt any Blu-ray/DVD disc as soon as it's inserted into the drive.
With BDFree, you can rip Blu-ray/DVD to the hard disk on your PC, or use other compatible (ripper/copier/player/converter) software to access any Blu-ray/DVD content, to copy, clone, burn, etc. And it is easy to make Blu-ray/DVD videos playable with any media player software. Also, there is no need for HDCP-compliant graphics card or display again. BDFree uses an online decryption system and you can easily get the decryption data up-to-date. So what are you waiting for? Download this"must have"utility for Blu-ray/DVD fans now!
- It's 100% free.
- Remove all AACS and BD+ protection.
- No need to reboot after installation or upgrade.
- Copy/Rip blu-ray/DVD to your hard disk just by Windows Explorer.
- Make blu-ray/DVD media playable with any player software.
- Use internet decryption and decrypt new discs in the first time.
- Cache the decryption data in your computer. No internet-connection need for decrypting the same disc.
- Automatic software updates.
- With kernel mode driver, it is compatible with most other software.
- Easy to use and no settings required.
However, BDFree is still in developing, we have a todo list in the near future:
- Do the code signing, for supporting 64bit system without change system configs.
- Support to remove region code for blu-ray/DVD.
- Support to remove bd-live/bdmenu.
- Support to remove cinavia protection.
For Win7/Vista 64bit user, please see this tutorial...
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz processor or higher
- 512 MB or higher recommended
- An internal or external Blu-ray/DVD drive.